Monday, June 20, 2011

What a great weekend is like with my family

FRIDAY

Friday for me was a normal Friday. Dad and I hung out, I did some laundry as well cleaning because I have really bad OCD and for some reason can't sit still. Then we watched our tv programs and this is how the line up goes:

7:00am - 8:00am - Cheyenne
8:00am - 9:00 am - Maverick
9:00am - 9:30am - LAWMAN!!
9:30am - 10:00am - I have no idea because I stopped paying attention
10:00am-12:00pm - 2 episodes of supernatural
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Deadliest Catch
1:00pm - 5:00pm - Orange County Choppers

by 4:30pm to about 4:45pm I leave the house because Crystal has returned home from work, and I go pick up my Joshie. After picking up Joshie we headed to Walmart and picked up a few things I needed to get. Then we returned home just in time to walk into the house and get to be greeted by two pretty amazing things, first would be my mommy...(HI MOMMY, I know you're reading), and also...okay everyone now brace yourselves...CHINESE FOOD!!!!!! That is what I happen to call amazing food. I of course happen to be the world's pickiest eater...well actually I'm probably runner up compared to my father, so my "chinese food" consists of: chicken fingers, french fries, white sticky rice, and beef teriyaki...I don't eat anything crazy, and if I can't pronounce it...do you really think I'm going to put it in my mouth...yeah...that would be a big NO!! We then watched a movie that I have purchased from Walmart in the $5.00 bin, it was actually good, I don't remember the name of it and it's like maybe 6ft away from me, but I don't feel so hot today so I'm not going to get up to read it...sorry guys. After that, it was time to turn in for the night. It was a great day and night.


SATURDAY

On Saturday I woke up and I can't remember if I made my father breakfast or my mother or sister did...man..I hate my senior moments. I had to bid farewell to my sister because she had to go to work up in Boston for her World Youth Day meeting, which is in Madrid this year....lucky her..except for the part that it is going to be hotter than hades. ( haha, too bad soo sad). So I hung with the momma dukes the daddy bob and the Joshie until my mommy had to run out and go to the meat market..I love me some giammolvo's here in New Bedford. She returned home and then Joshie and I had to leave to go to the bank and do a few errands. I got home just in time to see my mother cleaning, and I of course get that instantly sick feeling in my stomach and I'm praying to God, " oh please don't tell me she's gonna rearrange furniture, please please please...I'll be a good girl," thankfully she didn't she was just cleaning a little, and she left again to get some other errands done, as well and find something for my dad for father's day. So Josh, my father, and myself were just chilling at home together watching some t.v. My mommy then beeps the horn on car and Josh and I go to help her bring things in. She sits down and has something to eat finally because she has been on the go non stop, and then Josh and I go back out because I wanted to see if I could find a cute sundress, so we went to the mall, and that was an epic fail because seriously clothes at the mall are either overpriced or make you look like a hooch magooch. So, I went to my favorite store/ my life savor....WALLY WORLD!!! I found a cute magenta dress for only $12.00....I love when I score a deal. We come home, and I feed the doggies, and then miss Crystal finally comes home like a million hours later, and we all sit down and enjoy so yummytastic dinner, and just pretty much have a great relaxing night.


SUNDAY

Also happens to be Father's Day! I make my dad a pretty awesome breakfast fried egg and cheese sandwich with a nice glass of orange juice..mmm good, if I do say so myself. I then help him into getting into his chair to get his legs up, and he then puts on a pretty awesome movie that we've seen over a million and 2 times but I love it, THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS...such a great movie ( FYI - Fast Five is the best one, can't wait until it comes out on DVD). We then give him his gifts, and in the words of my father, boy oh boy was he happy with his gifts and cards, but most importantly he was just beyond happy to be with his family because this was the first Father's Day together since he had his stroke almost a year come this August. 
My mom asks my dad if he wants us to make him lunch or if he wants to go out for lunch and he opts for going out for lunch. (YAY). So we all get ready and we get into the cars and head out to Country Whip, my dad got his clam cakes with french fries malt vinegar and a root beer, and we all got hot dogs with fries and root beers also, soooo yummy I must say, I love that place so much. We were then headed off to go see my brother and his fiance and her daughter. We all sat in their backyard just enjoying eachother's company talking and laughing and eating this awesome cake my brother bought like so yummy never had it before, and forgot what it was called, haha. Kirstie, Joshie, and I played this weird backyard game, that was actually a lot of fun especially since I almost nailed my brother in the head with this like dart weight thing  (hehe, I know, I'm horrible) and then I also nailed the fence and then I don't understand why everyone move their chairs further away from us and where we were playing :( ...meanies. 
we sat more and talked and laughed and then it was time to come home, the ride home was nice, my mother and I were sing and dancing to JLO's on the floor and my mother was fist pumping as we drove past my sister and Steve. HAHA, gotta love my mom! After we all got into the house, and numerous potty trips we all sat back and realized how truly lucky we are to have eachother and most important we realized how lucky we are to have my dad because of everything he's been through, we just can't imagine a single second of our lives without him. 

I LOVE YOU DAD...I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT FATHER'S DAY YESTERDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment