Friday, June 3, 2011

What a great night with my family...

Today started out really good. Me and daddybob ( my dad's nickname ) hung out today and watched some tv. When he napped I stole the remote from him and watched some supernatural, sex and the city, and some Judge Mathis...yes I like my judge shows. Then we did some leg exercises and we ate lunch, he had peanut butter and fluff ( yuck) and I had ramon noodles....man do I love my ramon noodles!!! We then watched some Orange County Choppers, which was actually good watching Paul Jr. build his dream web bike. Miss Crystal then came home from work and I said hi and then I was off to get the love of my life, yes if you guessed Mr. Joshua, then you are correct...if you didn't then...well...you need to pay attention. I am always so happy when I get to see him, he seriously brightens up my days with his smile :) hehe We came home and awaited the arrival of my mommy....HI MOMMY because I know you're reading this!!!!! Josh and I then went out to go get some pizzas from shaws...OH EM GEE, frescheta pizza = amazingness in my mouth and belly!!! After dinner we watched Gnomeo and Juliet, and can I say that it is the most adorable movie, and now we are watching The Rite with Sir Anthony Hopkins...(No he is not sitting with us, he stars in the movie...dur).
    I just love my Friday movie and pizza nights with my incredible family <3 they all mean the whole entire world to me!!!!!! I hope everyone enjoys their Friday night. Don't party too hard....and remember DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.




Until we meet again....Tomorrow of course :)

2 comments:

  1. You take after your Auntie Laura with that wit.
    I am having a great Friday Night too. This movie better not be scarey!!!!!! Everyone have a great night and I wish for all of you what I feel right now!!!! And Oh Yea as Maegan said...
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gnomeo and Juliet is up there on my top 10 list of animated films. It makes me want to have garden gnomes in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete