Monday, June 13, 2011

How cute is cute honestly...

Today I am hanging with the pops today and I was walking into the kitchen to grab myself something to drink when I passed by my father's bed and saw the cutest thing ever. Laying on His bed behind my pillow was his little puppy Red, just resting her head on my pillow almost as to say; Hi, I tried to play hide and seek with you but I got too tired and decided to just rest my head on your pillow, I hope you don't mind. This dog is too much at times, I honestly think she was really laying on my pillow to get Bear...she is in love with my teddy bear that Josh gave me 2 Valentine's Days ago. ( if you want a picture of what bear looks like just go to my blog about not feeling good, he's just as cute as Red). 


Red just chilling

How cute is she?
I love this dog so much, even though she can be a brat, she is the sweetest most cutest puppy ever!








* If you notice in this picture, that lump in my pillow, yeah that is where I keep Bear to hide him from her so she won't try to get him.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment