Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My first blog..woohoo!!

Hey guys


My first time blogging...ever. I'm sitting here on my couch of course writing this blog as my father rests up after I worked him hard today with him physical therapy. As I sit hear listening to the sounds of Orange County Choppers ( one of the father's favorite shows) and feel the breeze of the nice cool air on my face (finally about time there is a breeze), I sit here and realize how lucky I am in life. 
 I have an incredible family, they are just so wonderful,hilarious, crazy in a good way, and just all around amazing people. I have the most wonderful fiance in Josh; he's my best friend and my partner in crime, and of course I can't forget my nut jobs for pets :) 


I think this is enough for now for it being my first blog. I will come back soon and write. But for now I am going to finish watching tv, or possibly read some more of my wonderful book: 
EAT PRAY LOVE
One woman's search for everything across Italy, India and Indonesia.






It is a fantastic book so far and I am only on page 60.

That's it for now folks in the words of one of my favorite character from Winnie the Pooh





T T F N - Ta Ta For Now 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I will try to keep up.

    Enjoy! Rose Mary

    ReplyDelete