Sunday, June 5, 2011

I FEEL LIKE CRAP ON A LOG.....

Well Saturday started off as a good day, I just hung around with the familia and did some running around with Mr. Joshua :) We returned home and spent some time on the porch with dad since it was such a nice day and it was just nice to get him out of the house and enjoying some warm fresh air. The day progressed into evening and Josh and I headed off the the gym to get our work out on...ow ow it hurt but it felt so good...I love the burn!!!!! I came home from the gym took a hot shower..and started feeling el crap-o on a log-o. I was just figuring eh....must be because I might have over-worked at the gym. I went to bed, and slept so so. When I woke up this morning...HOLY WOW...I swear I was hit by an 18 wheeler ( I don't know if there is anything bigger than an 18wheeler and if there is..then I was hit by it). I have been miserable with a runny nose, and just feeling like BLAH!!! I took a massive nap after I brought Joshie home, and did I sleep HARD!!! Here I am now at 9:35p.m. sitting on the couch with my mommy and sister an cuddled up with my teddy bear I got from Josh...my teddy bears name is...drum roll please....BEAR!!! I really I hope I feel better soon...but until then...I'll just whine until I either pass out or annoy mom and crystal enough where they boot me up stairs. 

Me and Bear: I no feel so good :(

1 comment: